DMK Associates, Inc. is seeking a Florida Licensed Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of progressive project management experience beyond licensure. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited University with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering in a related area of practice.
Ideal candidate will have experience in land development and public works projects and possess excellent design skills in site design, grading, drainage, stormwater design, experience with construction document preparation and specifications, street and utility (water and sanitary sewer) design. Experience within Southwest Florida is a plus.
The candidate will manage and execute civil design projects from concept through construction with the ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments at any given time. This position will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must possess the ability to represent the firm in a public forum and have a strong an interest to assist with marketing efforts.
Pay Scale: Commensurate with experience, skill level and responsibility. The position will be eligible for paid health insurance, 401k participation, long term disability insurance, liberal personal time off (PTO) and holiday pay.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure in Florida or ability to obtain in three (3) months.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in civil design beyond licensure.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with AutoCAD.
- Capable of attending and engaging in meetings with clients, owners, contractors, etc. in a positive and productive manner.
- Possess a good work ethic and be efficient in job duties.
- Familiarity with sustainable design practices and/or LEED.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume of past experience through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants will be contacted directly. No recruiters please.